Saturday, December 6, 2008

Office Space (1999)



After almost 10 years of nearly everyone I know endlessly praising and quoting Office Space, what is there left for me to say about it? Well, not much. But I am going to go ahead and predict the following: never again will there be a comedy where every last member of the cast just knocks it out of the park like this. Gary Cole (as Bill Lumbergh) and John C. McGinley (as Bob Slydell) deserve Academy Awards. My favorite scenes are still Peter's bad dreams, and I can vividly recall my uncontrollable laughter the first time I saw the oiled-up Lumbergh. "You can just go ahead and move a little bit to the left. Yeah, that's it. Great." And then, of course, "I hereby sentence you, Michael Bolton and Samir Na...Ananajibad...to a term of no less than four years in federal-pound-me-in-the-ass-prison."
IMDB

No comments: